I got some great comments on that last question, so thank you!!! I'll have to make some of those treats! :-)
I can't believe that there is only 8 days till Christmas!!! Wow, this year has gone by so fast! ( at least for me )
Well, I'm still doing school,chickens,guitar and..... um.....school! ;-) It will be over with soon though! Yea! I've already finished Science and I'm about to finish History! Well, here is another question of the day.....
What is your favorite Christmas movie or book? ( other than the REAL Christmas story in the Bible)-
My favorite movie is probably "White Christmas", and my favorite book.... when I was little I always read a book called.. "What is the candy cane?" It's all about how the candy cane is made and about what it means. :-)
4 comments:
Jenn,
My favorite christmas movie is either "Elf" or "Its a wonderful Life" (Which is one our family watches every christmas as a tradtition). I am not a big reader so i don't really know my favorite christmas book.
Miranda
You know I've never seen " It's a wonderful life! " I've heard so much about it but I have never seen it. :D
Thanks for commenting,
Jenn
I'm with Miranda! I LOVE Elf, and I don't read, so I don't have a favorite book, but Elf is def my favorite movie!
~Micah
No comment on 'Elf'. One of my favorite Christmas movies is 'The Christmas Box'. Not sure what my favorite Christmas book is...I really like the book that that movie is based one. Another good one is...'Alabaster's Song'. It is all about a little angel with a lisp who tells the story of Christmas and my little brother and I can't get through the book without laughing!
Post a Comment