That is so much for your Dad to make! Those engineers! :D Do you use it?? it looks fun to use! Your Dad should put two more wheels on it and then a motor!! He could even make it remote control! You'd have everyone in the neighborhood wanting to shovel your drive for you (or you shovel theirs :). Have a good evening Jenn! Your friend and sis in Christ, Hannah
Hope we can you all up this winter and then we can go skiing!
Now that is an invention I can be very proud of! THAT IS AWESOME!! I wanna take it for a spin sometime!: ) Yeah, those engineers are one of a kind!! That's sweet!!
HI Jenn! I want to encourage you to go to this Blog:
http://hopescancerdiary.blogspot.com/
Hope is a fourteen year old girl who is fighting cancer since november Her Dad died a year ago, She really needs our prayers and please leave a word of encouragement on her blog. Her faith in God is amazing! Her post:"Why I need God" was such a encouragement to me. Please pass this prayer request on to your friends and family. God Bless ~Grace
6 comments:
That is so much for your Dad to make!
Those engineers! :D
Do you use it?? it looks fun to use! Your Dad should put two more wheels on it and then a motor!! He could even make it remote control! You'd have everyone in the neighborhood wanting to shovel your drive for you (or you shovel theirs :).
Have a good evening Jenn!
Your friend and sis in Christ,
Hannah
Hope we can you all up this winter and then we can go skiing!
Hannah- No, i haven't used it.. yet! ;-) Those engineers never stop thinking how to make things better don't they! Ha ha
That would be fun! ;-)
~Jennifer
Now that is an invention I can be very proud of! THAT IS AWESOME!! I wanna take it for a spin sometime!: ) Yeah, those engineers are one of a kind!! That's sweet!!
~Micah
HI Jenn!
I want to encourage you to go to this Blog:
http://hopescancerdiary.blogspot.com/
Hope is a fourteen year old girl who is fighting cancer since november
Her Dad died a year ago, She really needs our prayers and please leave a word of encouragement on her blog. Her faith in God is amazing! Her post:"Why I need God" was such a encouragement to me.
Please pass this prayer request on to your friends and family.
God Bless
~Grace
Thanks Grace for telling me!
Jenn
Jenn- Papaw was just trying to describe your dad's "BIG SNOW SHOVEL" to somebody last week. Wish we had had the picture!!!
Post a Comment