Thursday, May 27, 2010

It has been VERY warm!

It has been very hot latly and EVERYONE is feeling it!!!...


even the chickens aren't liking it! I put down some water is a hole for them to 'play' in and cool off... I'll have to post that some time. They are so funny!


I also got some new flip-flops! They are really comfortable! ( but in the summer I never where shoes! Only when we go somewhere!) :-D

 
Our family hosted a picnic for our homeschool group and a park right next to us and there was a BEUTIFUL lake that made some great pictures...




This is my favorite!




 There was a lot of fish in the lake and some were HUGE! Can you see it in this picture? It's just a large shadow in the water.


There were also a couple seagulls flying around and they were right above me! I'm so excited I got a picture! :-) They were so cool! They would fly right down to the water get there 'feet' wet and fly back up!

Well, that's all for now, but I'll post again soon!

      

1 comment:

Micah Man said...

It has been really warm!! Awesome new flip-flops!! : ) Cool pics too!!

~Micah