Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chicks, rabbits, and more!

We got chicks!
All 130 of them! :-)


"What's this shiny thing?!"

So... you know that rabbit...he/she brought a firend! ....
They are SO CUTE!


This is the 'new' black one.. it's a lot more shy than the other one!
I'll post a video of them maybe tomorrow...


We also found this in our back yard... any one know what it is? I think it's some sort of mushroom!

The mystery picture was.....

Dirt on our counter from when mom planted seeds...


   

5 comments:

Micah Man said...

Haha...nice pics!! They are actually a little cute when there so small, but give them a few weeks, and that will be over! : ) I was on the right track with the mystery pic, but wasn't quite right! : ) Good one, Jennifer!

~Micah

Hannah said...

Yeah! I got the mystery picture right!!
those bunnies are cute! I hope you can catch them :)
Your chicks are cute too :) but we know how they are when they get bigger hehe! I love them at this stage!
I also awarded you on my blog :D
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Oh, that is a mushroom on your tree but I'm not sure what kind :) Aren't mushrooms so neat?
~Hannah~

Jennifer said...

Yeah is a couple weeks I'll want them in the oven cooking! :-)

Miranda said...

Nice pictures Jenn!!! They are so cute!! I love those little chicks! The rabbits are also very adorable!! : )

Great mystery picture!! i wish i had your talents with those! : )

Miranda