Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today

We sold all of our "old chickens" so yesterday Dad cleaned out the chicken barn. Here are some pictures of that and some fall pics....


Mom cleaned out the garden so dad could burnt it. ( that pictures is before he burnt it) All those pumpkins Dad got for free to use for the Pumpkin Blow! We went and picked apples at our neighbors down the street, and this week were going to make Apple pies with my Nana! :-) I'm sure I'll have pictures!:-) Well, I better go and check the chickens and get there "new home" ready for them.
~Jennifer~

6 comments:

Camera Clicker said...

I love Fall in Michigan! Wish we could be there too!

Hannah said...

I hope we can come to the pumpkin blow!
Is it this weekend or next weekend?
Some friends of ours are having their annual cider making party this weekend. Fall Fun!
~Hannah

Jennifer said...

The pumpkin blow is October 30th. I hope to see you there!!!!

Jennifer said...

Aunt Susan, Come on up we all would LOVE to see you guys!!!! :-)
The weathers great! (Hint, Hint)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn - Hannah....the Pumpkin Blow is Saturday, Oct. 31st. :-) More details to come. Probably start 3-4ish range....etc.
Mrs. T

Aunt Sember said...

Love to see the great pumpkins that are ready for flight. Send video clips to your southern family. :)