It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think everyone should go there!! I've been studying, in school, from the book of Genises to Daniel now! And they acted out the Tabernacle is was awesome!!! Everyone should go !!!! They have shows and the people act and sing sooo... well!!! I just sat and watched in awe! Here are some pictures... but this is only a tiny bit of what there is! :-D
A priest.. That presented the tabernacle..
Dad climbing the rock wall they had..
Solomon's temple! It was huge and only 1/3 of the size!
A huge model of Jerusalem.. ( the people give you a pictures of how big it really is)
Ten Commandments..
Moses..
Me with a Roman soldier..
If you every have a chance to go.... GO!

3 comments:
WOW!!! That is so cool!! The model scale of Jerusalem is awesome!! That picture of you next to that roman soldier is spectaculat!!! And Soloman's temple is grand!! Thanks for putting up the pictures!!
MIss yoU!
Miranda
Wow! What an interesting place! I am sure it was alot of fun to go there! That rock climb! I would want to climb that, it looks SOOOO fun!!!
~Hannah
Looks like it was really cool!! Thanks for posting pics!
Cant wait for you to get home!
Hope your having a great time!
~Micah
Post a Comment