Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy! Busy! Busy!

There is nothing really exciting going on at our house... just planing to pack for our Trip to LA and FL! I'm very excited ! :-) I'm doing some laundry, sewing, school, and Playing my guitar before I have to pack it up for about 2 WHOLE DAYS before I can play it again! :-( I can't go that long without it! =) Yes, I like smiles :-) =) ;-D.. if you haven't noticed! :-)

We go some snow last night, but still not enough to playing or skiing with! :-( 

I may be able to blog while I'm on the trip, but you never now. I'll try my best and I'll see if I can even get some pictures!

Well, here's another Mystery picture.... Yeah!




4 comments:

Hannah said...

Great mystery picture Jenn, but being a guitar player myself. . . I think I know what it is =D am I right?

Taylor said...

Hmmm... I have no idea what that picture is! ...But I hope you have a wonderful trip, Jen!! :)

God bless,
~Taylor

Micah Man said...

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun trip!! I can't wait to see pics, if your able to put them out there! Oh man, your getting to easy Jenn! It's your guitar!! : ) At least that's what I think it is! Am I right?

~Micah

Cora Beth said...

Is it a fret on a guitar? :) I really like mystery pictures!