through LIFE, with GOD, to the BARN, and with YOU!
Now how in the world were you bored!?? I was there that day. I'm sure we were doing SOMETHING exciting?!? Love,Aunt Susan(PS~ I miss you all!)
Aunt Susan,These were taken a couple days before you came... don't worry I wasn't even close to being board when you were here! :) ha ha But, today all the excitement catching up to me.... I'm really tired! But in a good way!~Jenn
All I can say is "Hip! Hip! Hooray! Socks on!!"Nana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now how in the world were you bored!?? I was there that day. I'm sure we were doing SOMETHING exciting?!?
Love,
Aunt Susan
(PS~ I miss you all!)
Aunt Susan,
These were taken a couple days before you came... don't worry I wasn't even close to being board when you were here! :) ha ha
But, today all the excitement catching up to me.... I'm really tired! But in a good way!
~Jenn
All I can say is "Hip! Hip! Hooray! Socks on!!"
Nana
Post a Comment