Wednesday, November 3, 2010

:: Random things about me ::

Happy Reading!

- I know 5 people with my middle name

- I don't like reading

- My favorite Bible verse is Romans 15:13

- I just realized that Matthew 26 has 75 verses!

- I play guitar 

- I have a dog named Slurpee, because he was born at 7:11 am! :-)

-I'm a puppeteer in a homeschool co-op

-I LOVE old-in-time stuff!

-I love... Squash soup, potato soup, chili, BLT's, spinach, apples, watermelon, pizza, grilled cheese, ice cream, and key lime pie! ( I couldn't name all the foods I like but these are some! )

- Favorite movies are... Seven brides for seven brothers, Sound of music, Little women, Anne of Green Gables, Singing in the rain, White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut, ( see a trend here?! :-) )

- I wish that the clothing style in the 1800's to early 1900's would be back in style again! :-)

- I like sewing

- I DON'T like snakes or spiders

- I don't like sleeping in and going to bed late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's many more, but this is all I could think of! :-)
How about you? What are some unique things about you?

2 comments:

Alexandra! said...

Singing in the Rain is my favorite too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Rebekah. I found your blog through other blogs. I am the daughter of a pastor and missionary. Like you, I also play guitar, and by looking through your blog I like different stuff you put up (like the J.O.Y).

I recently started a blog where I want to encourage young ladies to share their daily Bible reading, fellowship and edify each other. I would be really happy if you could become a regular participant, and invite your friends!
Here is the link to my blog:
http://heritageofgrace.wordpress.com/

I was a bit dissapointed to read that you don't like reading :(
because I love writing, and I'll add short stories on my blog once in awhile. :)
Anyway, hope to hear from you!

In Christ,
Rebekah