I'd like to share my "FUN" with you!...
The colors of fall are really showing here is Michigan! There too beautiful just for me to look at, I feel I need to capture it in a picture sometime! ( as soon as I get better from being sick... It started Monday and hasn't gotten better, so if you could pray for me I would really appreciate that! )
Tomorrow is Delta co-op ... this year I'm taking Tapestry of Grace (history), Fallacy Detective, Puppets, and Greek!!! They're all going very well! :-)
...well I'd better go pack my bag!
Ta-Ta for now!

5 comments:
Love the first one Jenn! I hope you feel better soon!
Beautiful! :D
Jenn,
So sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon! Your pics are gorgeous, girlie! You have such a gift with the camera. I love seeing what you post here. Love you!
Hope you are feeling better by now! I didn't know you were taking Greek...that's what Ashley wants to take as her foreign language. You might have to be her tutor! :)
Your pictures are great, and I'm sure that Michigan weather is feeling wonderful! We had a few cool days, but it's back to the 90's for us this week.
Thanks everyone for the prayers! I feel better now... just tired. ;-)
I love taking pictures... but our cammera broke last night.. I'm upset. :-(
~Jenn
Post a Comment