Thursday, September 23, 2010

:: Welcome to Fall Everyone ::

It's the first day of FALL!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited ( can you tell?! ) I've been waiting for Fall/Autumn for along time... (ever since the beginning of summer)

Here are some fall pics for ya'll to see....

I love this one... it's the early morning on my way to do chicken chorses photography...  :-)

Question of the day: Do you call this season.. Fall or Autumn?


4 comments:

Miranda said...

great pictures, jenn!! I LOVE THIS SEASON...and i call it fall.

Camera Clicker said...

We call it Fall, but it hasn't arrived here yet! It was still 93* this afternoon. We are having a cool front come through tonight, so tomorrow the high is only 83*! That's a cool front for us.

Alexandra! said...

I love fall!

Raich said...

I usually call it fall, though I use both autumn and fall if I talk about it in a story. :-) Those pics are awesome, Jenn. I like the sun through the trees one too. You have an awesome gift with the camera!