Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of Spring!!!! :-)

Was a disappointment!!! :-(

It was snowing!




and it was WET!!!!



..... and COLD!!!!! ( well kind of warm compared to 'winter' weather)



O, well, that's Michigan for ya! :-)


4 comments:

Micah Man said...

Yeah, I was so sad when I woke up and snow was on the ground! NO GOOD!! : ) Hopefully it doesn't last!! :)

~Micah

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

That is awful! Got cold here to :C
What will the poor robins do!

Unknown said...

We had wonderful WARM weather for Spring Day, BUT today never got above 43 with a wind chill of 38 all day!! There were snow flakes in a town about 25 miles from here today!!! However, spring will be back here later this week!!! It will be here off and on for another month and then we'll probably start complaining about the "warm/hot" weather EVERY day!!

Miranda said...

I was SO bummed when i woke up and it was snowing!!! I almost cried, no lie!! I am really looking forward to spring and it is testing my patience!!! :) oh well, God's timing is best! :)

Miranda