Thanksgiving Day i put up our Christmas tree. Yes, we use a fake one and we haven't put ornaments on it yet but I took a picture of it now; I'll have more when it all decked out.
Here's a question of the day. - Do you get a real Christmas tree or a fake one? What do you like to put on your tree?
*Jenn*
8 comments:
Great Blog Thanks for visisting our blog i love your blog Love Hannah
Jenn, i love the background! it has that great christmas spirit! and to answer your question... 1. we do a real tree (can't beat that smell!) 2. mmmmmm...i like to put not just lights and balbs but things that have memories! Like things with pictures on them or things we made when we were younger, but the lights and other colorful ornaments make it all flow and create a perfect Christmas tree. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Hello!
I just read your comment on my blog! Thank you! I am so glad you commented for I have enjoyed reading your blog:)
We have a fake tree and we put it up the day after thanksgiving!
Blessings...
Thanks every one for commenting!
Many smiles,:)
Jenn
By the way: i think you have a great blog, jenn, and are glorifing God greatly through it! Keep up the good work! :-)
We had to go to a fake tree a couple years ago:( Oh well! It's still fun to have a tree. Because I've got a lot of little siblings, ornaments seem to get broken. This year we're printing out different names of Jesus and hanging those on the tree:) It's going to be neat~
Merry Christmas!
~Jenna
Great ideas Jenna!!
I know I'm a little late, but I must say I LOVE the smell of a real tree and can't wait to get ours soon!
You've got a sweet blog Jenn!!!
Micah
Post a Comment