OK so the last pictures I took were of the Garden pictures, and now the camera is broken!!!! I was going to write something today, but I need a camera to do that. So I will see if I can borrow my friends camera. Hopefully I will have a post up in the next day or two.
So what I wan you guys to do is tell me what you would like me to write about.... TA DA!!!! :)
P. S. You know I wrote about making that cereal with the buckwheat sprouts... ya it was NASTY!!! Didn't like it at all! i think for now I'm just going to stick with the Smart Start cereal that we are getting. :)
3 comments:
You could take a poll on "favorite cereals"??? The Heart Smart is good, but has more sugar than the Special K, so we use Special K!
You could write about guitar or flute stuff. You could write about school. You could bake/cook something and write the recipe with some pictures of how you made it. You could write about your favorite movie, music, or book.
You could write about going to the "bee" thing, what you're sewing these days, or what your favorite day of the week is. :-)
Post a Comment